If you are wanting to use a higher Merv rated filter for allergy reasons, we suggest still using the Merv 8 filter and change the filter every 2-4 weeks. There are other solutions for allergy prevention that can be discussed with our Comfort Advisor or look at our “Air Quality Page” on our website.
For mobile homes, we suggest a poly filter in most applications.
Every furnace takes a certain sized filter, if you are unsure of the size of filter your furnace requires, please contact us.
We offer a maintenance plan called the “Comfort Care Plan” that covers maintenance of your HVAC equipment, no matter what that comprises of. Our Plan offers some perks that you definitely want to check out!
Our schedule books up quickly for maintenances (precision tune-ups) especially during our short 3-month summer period. To ensure you get on the schedule when you prefer, we suggest scheduling your precision tune-up one month ahead.
We offer estimates at no cost within our service area. Our Comfort Advisor can assess the efficiency of your current HVAC equipment and offer suggestions for higher efficiency, allergy issues, and tips for maintaining your equipment.
- Duct or Vent cleaning – we can provide recommendations.
- Water heaters – in the state of Montana, a plumber must work on and install water heaters. We do provide services for the ventilation of water heaters.
- Boilers are best for a plumber to work on as they involve water.
- Geo Thermal systems or Ground Source Heat systems – we can provide recommendations.
- Appliances of any kind
- Fireplaces – we will service the fireplace only if we installed the fireplace.